National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate is an Entrance exam to be graduate in medical field like Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
After qualifying CBSE NEET Exam, candidates would be applicable and get admission in Government or Private medical colleges in India.
CBSE NEET UG 2018 – Note the Details!!
- Name of the Exam- NEET 2018
- Full form of the Exam – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Category – UG (Undergraduate)
- Level of the Exam – National Level
- Organization Name – CBSE (Central Board Secondary Education)
- Courses/ Programs – MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine) and BDS (Bachelor of Surgery)
- Exam Mode – Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Exam Duration – 3 hours
- Total No. of Questions – 180
- Type of Questions – MCQs (Multiple choice questions)
- Negative Marking – Yes ( -1 for every wrong answer)
- Marking Scheme – +4 marks for every correct answer
- Total No. of Seats – 52,305 (BDS + MBBS) Seats
- Best book for Study – NCERT (called as Bible for NEET)
- Examination Date – 10th May, 2018
- Online Registration Starts – Mid of January 2018
- No. of Subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany)
- NEET Question Paper Languages – 10 Languages (Hindi, English, [8 Vernacular Languages] Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada)